This project aims to improve our ability to understand and report on uncertainty related to economic modelling of disruption events. Specifically, this project aims to develop a method for propagating uncertainty through the RiskScape-MERIT modelling process.
Resilient Organisations are working with the modelling teams (Market Economics and GNS Science) to identify and explore the input variables that have the largest impact on economic disruption; and to identify any critical tipping points that may cause a step-change in likely disruption. The results will help to prioritise areas for further model refinement and research into the impacts of disruption events.
- To develop a method to propagate uncertainty through the MERIT modelling process;
- To quantify uncertainty in the MERIT modelling process;
- To understand MERIT model sensitivity to input variables;
- To develop a set of economic futures for future scenario modelling;
- To identify economic tipping points for future research.
Principal Research Consultant
Resilient Organisations Ltd
e : firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate the support of our funders for this project: